Polish National Union Hall (Branch 17)
Henryk Sienkiewicz Branch 17 of the PNU of Canada was established in Burlington on January 23, 1955. On November 7, 1970, Rev. F. Grzechowiak of St. Gabriel’s Parish blessed the cornerstone of the Polish Hall. On February 6, 1971, thanks to the efforts of President W. Jakubian, the Polish Hall was officially opened.
Location: 2316 Fairview Street, Burlington, Ontario