Polish National Association Hall
The Polish National Association was founded in London on December 12, 1920. In 1927, a hall was rented at 453 Bathurst Street; however, it soon became too small. In 1930, the organization purchased a Protestant church at 554 Hill Street for its purposes. In 1958, a new building was erected at the same location. In 1999, the hall and kitchen were renewed and partially redone; they were officially opened and blessed on May 8, 1999.
Location: 554 Hill Street, London, Ontario