POLONIKA
  

> Browse by > Browse by Type > Polish Halls

Hamilton - Polonia Club

Browse by Location
Browse by Type

 
Entrance of the Polonia Club in Hamilton
Polonia Club in Hamilton

Polonia Club

On May 15, 1951, Branch 23 of the Polish Combatants Association was established in Hamilton. In 1973, the Branch purchased and renovated a building for its headquarters. The official opening took place on November 20, 1973.

Location: 4 Solidarnosc Place, Hamilton, Ontario