HERITAGE SITES
  



Toronto - Full Pentecostal Gospel Church

Browse by Location
Browse by Type

Full Gospel Church
 
Interior of the Polish Full Gospel Church in Toronto

The Full Gospel Church is affiliated with The Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada. In 1990, the first Holy Masses were conducted in Polish in a hall of the Slavic Pentecostal Church by Tadeusz Zaplatyński and, later, by Tadeusz Bronowski. Polish Rev. Antoni Dabrowski of Greece has been the pastor since December 26, 1992. In Athens, Greece, he was the pastor of the Polish Missionary Church.

In October 1993, the church was moved to a rented hall in a building at 384 Sunnyside Avenue. In April 1994, it obtained rights in The Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada, which encompasses more than 1100 churches across Canada.
On August 8, 1997, a building was purchased at 122 Mimico Avenue. In March 1994, a musical group called “Kerygma” was established and took part in the Religious Song Festivals organized by St. Maximilian Kolbe Parish in Mississauga several times. The current church was acquired recently.

Location: 69 Long Branch Avenue, Toronto, Ontario

More information: